Octobers Very Own

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Now I know ya'll are looking at this post like "girl it's December, why are you talking about October". I know I know, I've been meaning to have a birthday recap for the longest but I ended up procrastinating as usual. My birthday was on October 20th and that weekend I celebrated with my Bf and the following weekend I celebrated with my close friends at a cute sushi restaurant/lounge called "The Sushi Room" which turned out to be our meet up and pregame spot. We ended up at a club called "Perle" it was my first time going and It was okay, I think we might have went on a bad night because the club was filled with mommas, aunties and uncles, nonetheless I enjoyed myself thanks to the drinks and my friends who may or may not have encouraged a twerk or two out of me lol. I didn't take that many pictures but I have some of my dress which I purchased from Asos [similar here]. Enjoy.

 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!