Museum madness

Sunday, November 9, 2014

*singing* about a week ago..week ago I took a trip to a local museum in my city with my sister and niece. I can't remember the last time that I've been to a museum (probably a school trip my sophomore or junior year of high school now that I think about it) We just wanted to get away from our everyday life & surround ourselves with the arts and thought it would be cool to expose my niece to art at a young age like our mum did for us. I took a couple of pics of some "pieces" (isnt that what artsy people call it?) that I liked as well as my outfit that day..I didn't check the weather before heading out & turns out it was like 60 something degrees, I was over-dressed..and sweating [insert the Pharrell straight face]
Poncho| forever 21 Sheer button down| American apparel Clutch| Tj maxx




No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!