W.D.W |Who Dat Wednesday|

Thursday, December 18, 2014

[I'm not sure if this W.D.W is going to be a permanent thing] Todays featured Artist goes to Grammy nominated artist Mali Music, I wish I would've been up on his music back in 09' when he first came out. I heard and fell in love with one of his songs called "No Fun Alone" when it was featured on last seasons Love & Hip Hop ATL season finale but I never really gave his music my undivided attention until about two nights ago. I needed some new music to clean up to. "Mali is" is the title of the album that has been in rotation for me for the past couple of days. Its veryyy rare that I hear an album where I like EVERY song but this is one of those albums. I listened to the entire album without skipping through songs, some of my favorites are (Beautiful, Heavy loveLittle Lady, Royalty, and as mentioned before No fun alone) and its the kinda music you can play in front of your momma and grand-momma without them cutting their eyes at you or you having to do that awkward cough over explicit lyrics. His full album is available on YouTube which is usually my go-to site to get a FREE listen before I commit to buying an album that could potentially be a waste, but this album is definitely worth my coins. Its one of those feel good albums. The kind of album that puts you in good mood, makes you feel beautiful (ladies & gents who have an ugly day every now and then), and makes you feel hopeful about your future. I highly recommend you ladies and gents giving this album a listen. Thank me Later.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!