5 Everyday Watches You Need For Spring/Summer

Monday, June 5, 2017


Lately, watches have been grabbing my attention. I was never really big on wearing watches until my nana brought me a cream tortoise one from Macys yearsss ago. I wore it until the battery died and instead of replacing the battery I bought a new one. A men's style big face gold one. Instead of wearing that one to death I decided to build my collection and purchased a more dainty one, in gold of course. Needless to say I'm pretty obsessed. Its become my everyday watch. No matter the style of watch, it can add a little umph to any look. whether paired with your sexiest freakum dress or your Boyfriend's sweats. I've complied a list of some of my favorite everyday Gold watches. Mostly Under $100 dollars so if you're on a budget this is for you! I've provided links to each watch in order of appearance from left to right.  click below to shop!

1. Sekonda Gold bracelet Watch

2. Casio Vintage Gold Watch

3. Reclaimed Vintage Inspired Marble Mesh Watch

4. Nixon Time Teller Watch

5. Rose gold Metal Mesh Wristwatch

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!