Feeling Sexy ALL year round

Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Its Valentines Day!
Apparently today is the ONE day out of the year that couples are supposed to show their gratitude and appreciation toward each other [insert sarcastic tone]. Typically you put on your "freakum" dress, go to dinner with bae, and you're given Flowers and/or chocolate. However, If you're your own bae this year, you don't have to miss out on the opportunity to Feel Sexy. You can feel sexy all year round. How? My advice is, stock up on undergarments that make you feel your sexiest. Start by wearing  at least one fun panty and bra set once a week. Its an indescribable feeling when you're wearing pretty underwear that others cant see. Its like you have a juicy secret you wanna' tell the world, but your rather keep it to yourself. With stores like Victoria SecretAgent provocateur that specialize in lingerie you're bound to find a lacey number that suits your style. If lace isn't your thing, Aerie is also a great option for more laid back pieces that still have a hint of sex appeal without compromising comfort. One of My personal favorites is Tjmaxx and Marshalls. As I've mentioned in previous post, they have the hidden gems!
The way my savings account is setup, ill always choose the inexpensive route, especially if it means I can get quality items for a fraction of the cost. I've found quality lace bras for as low as $5.99 and a set of Calvin Klein panties for $9.99 both at Tjmaxx. 
What makes you feel sexy? are you a girly girl who prefers lace, or tomboy chic who prefers cotton?


2 comments:

  1. Oddly enough, its lipstick! I've been working with a lot of infants lately so I avoid wearing fragrance and lip products (other than aquaphor or chapstick). My boo LOVES when I have on a nice lippie! Oh, and lace make me feel skinny! šŸ˜‚

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! something about the right shade of lipstick boost your confidence and Lace delicacy makes you feel feminine and sexy.

      Delete