Celine inspired Top + Denim shorts

Wednesday, June 28, 2017


My fellow blogger friend Ayesha and I have been trying to link up in the city for MONTHS.
We finally got around to it last weekend. We were expecting rain that weekend so The Brooklyn Museum was our initial plan. However, we woke up to sunshine and clear skies.. I see you God, I see you. We ended up Day party Hopping. We attended Sweet Spot, Trap House Brunch Party, Trap & Vybz, and Denim & Brunch [Shout-out to Eventbrite for coming through with the Free events]. Did you noticed the Trap theme? don’t judge me. As 2 Chainz said Pretty girls like Trap Music.
I kept my look fairly minimal with a H&M top similar to the Celine Top Kanye wore at Coachella Years ago, paired with Old Navy denim shorts and my wrap tie heels from Target.

 

 



 
 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!