5 Bloggers you should follow

Friday, March 17, 2017

Each of these 5 women are an inspiration to me. From their fashion sense to hairstyles to their humble personalities. Some of these women I've been keeping up with on social media for years, others only a few months, and some I'm lucky enough to have close relationships with. I've learned things like how to style my pear shape frame without being overly sexy, how to perfect my twist out, the scoop on places to shop within my budget, and the importance of staying consistent with this blogging stuff. I wanted to share these women with you with hopes that you find something about them that inspires you too.!

Click their Instagram names to follow and view their profiles.

Tell'em I sent you :)

@StylesbyFash

@Brosiaaa

@Jasus.Christ
@itsa_go

@Chanelfiles


2 comments:

  1. Jade! Omg! Thank you so much for the feature along with these fab girls! I appreciate you :) I can't wait to feature you on my blog. Love ya girl!

    - the broke girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. of course! Thank you for reading and considering me as a feature also.! Much love back at cha

      Delete